Friday, November 30, 2007

After The Company

After thanksgiving I was getting back in to the
normal day to day things that needed to be done.
So during this time daddy had the day off and
was suppose to be watching the kids
"you all know what that means" yeah right.

So I start to vacuum the house i began downstairs
and moved my way up. Thinking there dad is watching the kids
he comes out of our bedroom and said " do you know what your
son is doing" my response was "NO" you are suppose to be paying
attention to them Why? He said go look!

As I walk into our bedroom Aidan is standing in my bath tub
naked!!! I asked him what are you doing? He responded
cleaning your bath it was dirty! I laughed and said why naked
he said he just wanted to be. (I can never keep him dressed)
I said to please get dressed we didn't want to see you that way.
He always want to help even when it isn't dirty!! It gave me a
good laugh for the day!

1 comments:

. said...

That is great....now what I want to know is why was there no picture to go with that post?